27 June 2010

Sunday Breakfast at the Pembina Village Restaurant

What can I say? Probably not gonna devote a thousand words to breakfast at the Pembina Village Restaurant. My first visit, and I only stepped inside to pay the bill. (The less said about the interior decor the better, I think.) Decent patio, cheap weekend breakfast special--job done. The yolk on my softly poached egg was runny, the breakfast sausage passable, the hashbrowns not as crispy as I generally enjoy them, but still fairly tasty. (They come pre-salted, though, so watch out!) Service was friendly, and our party of five had all our breakfasts served close to unison. Whaddaya want for five bucks?

Price tag: $4.99 for two eggs, hashbrowns, toast, and choice of bacon or sausage (but not ham, weirdly.)

Website: Nothing, that I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment